plastic surgery in korea

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Real Story in Wonjin?, Face contouring surgery in Korea?, Best plastic surgery in Korea?, Wonjin Beauty Medical Group ♥

 
 
Real Story in Wonjin?,
Face contouring surgery in Korea?,
Best plastic surgery in Korea?,
Wonjin Beauty Medical Group ♥
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
▲ Before the surgery
 
I realized that I’m not that pretty as I grew up. When my friends started to going out with their boyfriends, I just envied them. T.T I was shy and didn’t feel proud of my self because of my looks.
Now, I had to make the decision. I decided to get the two jaw surgery, and hope the surgery will be the tuning point of my life.
 
 
▲ 1 week after the surgery
 
The fears and anxiety was gone on the day of the surgery. I came little early for the surgery and took the before photos, washed my face, and gargled.
I was told the hospital that the swelling will be totally gone within 6 months. I’m excited to meet ‘new me’ every other day ! I will start losing weight, too!
 
 
▲ 1 month after the surgery
 
I’m really happy to hear that I got prettier than before. I still have the swelling, but it doesn’t really show that much. When I first took the selfie, I wanted to see how much I changed. But now, I take photos because it so much fun ! ^^
 
 
▲ 2 months after the surgery
 
It’s been almost 2 months now. I see myself getting better everyday by reading diaries and seeing photos. The recovery time is faster because I can eat whatever I want now.
 
 
▲ 3 Months after the surgery
 
The pain and senses are all recovered. It doesn’t hurt anymore. It’s not perfect, but I’m more comfortable in eating and talking than before.
 
 
▲ Before & after the surgery
 
Look at my chin before and after. You can clearly see the difference, right? I smile and laugh a lot when I meet people. I like the change, both my look and attitude.
 
 
▲ 5 Months after the surgery
 
I did had a hard time after the surgery but now„ I don’t remember a thing about the surgery except the day of the surgery. It was really hard for me to decide even right before the surgery whether to get it done or not. I’m now more than happy that I got over with my weakness and complex. Little things such as changing hair style, smile in the photos, talk to people when I met for the first time.. I’m not shy anymore and this is truly grateful.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you and hope to hear from you guys soon~^^
Website : http://wonjinbeauty.com
E-mail : w.beauty@pwj.co.kr
Phone: +82.70.4700.7281 
Mobile: +82 10 4918 3309 
Wechat ID: wonjinjenny

No comments:

Post a Comment