plastic surgery in korea

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Real Story of Two Jaw Surgery from Wonjin!

 
 
Real Story of Two Jaw Surgery from Wonjin!
 

 
The night before my two jaw surgery..
 
 
 
 
I have been diagnosed with having a long and asymmetric face … So don’t judge me for getting two jaw surgery just for the ‘aesthetic improvements.’ I need to also improve my jaw functions as well ^^.
Because of my long and crooked face I was teased a lot since I was a kid..They called me names like horse, old woman, and worse T.T Maybe it was due to my jaws being unbalanced but I would sometimes hear clicking sounds as well;;;.
While researching famous clinics for two jaw surgeries, I came across Wonjin Plastic Surgery and I got a consultation. The nurses and consultants were so pretty and informative~ The scale of the clinic was huge and top notch too! So.. I decided to get a surgery reservation hehe.
I’m quite nervous..I see some celebrities getting two jaw surgery and becoming beautiful, and I hope I can be more beautiful too! I just can’t wait ~~~
 
3 days after
I got discharged and I got to go home. My take home kit was full of goodies, including some medicine to help reduce swelling! Maybe cuz I was at home, but I was able to get some much needed rest hehe. Just like I was told, my 3rd day I swelled up like a balloon… I’m going to have to start taking walks soon T.T

5 days after
I’ve started my recovery in earnest! It was difficult to take my medicines, but now I am used to the taste and I take it diligently. I started taking walks today because I heard it’s helpful in reducing swelling~ I’m embarrassed with how I look currently, and so I always put on a mask when I go out hehe.

2 weeks after
It’s exactly 2 weeks after my surgery, and it’s back to school T.T I was nervous going back to school because my cheeks looked puffy but when I arrived my friends reactions were great! They all gave me compliments, told me I look younger and more pretty hehe!
 
 

 

 

1 month later

 

It’s one month after my surgery ? I still have to put on my wafer but I can still eat pizza and fried seasoned pork haha. As long as I have my trusty scissors and cut them into bite size portions hehe! Here’s a selfie I took while waiting for my friend. Before when I took selfies I was so concerned with my long jaw, and I had to edit my photos but now I can upload all my photos immediately! This selfie is one I will send to my boyfriend. We haven’t seen each other much lately, but I wanted to show him my new cuter side in advance ^^
 

3 months later

 

 

 

 

The weather’s getting warmer ~~^0^
My results look better day by day, and if I don’t tell anyone no one can guess that I had surgery. I remember I was devastated right after surgery because of my puffy and swollen face..but now I realize it was just a stepping stone in my process of becoming beautiful.

I am grateful for my functional improvements in my jaw, but the aesthetic improvements are a nice bonue hehe! I think my features are very well defined now. I feel so happy!

I no longer avoid taking pictures, and am confident in my appearance now. I got surgery to correct my asymmetric face and get my jaw aligned, but getting prettier is just ‘two birds with one stone!’~!!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
Thank you and feel free to comment and share!

E-mail : global@pwj.co.kr
Phone: +82.70.4700.7281 
Mobile: +82 10 4918 3309
 
 
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment