Breast Surgery in Korea Real Before and After Photo's




Breast surgery in korea wonjin beauty medical group. Check out the real stories of real girls who had breast augmentation in Korea! After having the breast augmentation surgery, they have gained the volume they’ve been dreaming of.


Hello ^^ EVERYONE!


Hello, My name is Lee, Heejung. I’m a VJ online, the website is called Afreeca! I guess I can cover my eyes and nose complex with makeups, but not my small boobs. I want to take the pads on my bras out and wanted to be glamorous. I considered very much about if this surgery is really need for me, and it really was !















The day of surgery

When I was in the recovery room, the surgeon who performed the procedure came and said the surgery was a success. What he said made me relieved.^^ I could see the size of my breast has changed big~~~~ hehe so amazing!

7 days after

The days after surgery, I concentrated on massaging a lot because of the capsular contracture.. First day of massaging was hurting more than first day after surgery. But as I get used to it, it didn’t hurt anymore. Thank god ~~ My friends tease me about my clothes because I wear it too sexy.. I want to show off my new breast!! I enjoy every single day~ Thank you !!!

2 weeks after

I meet up with my friends now, but avoid drinking for now.. I love to wear clothes to show off!!As I have the volume on my breasts, my neck line shows more with tight shirts. This kind of thing is the happiness that I never though about before,,






1 months later

I massage as I was told from the treatment center. I still have swelling, but the sense of touch got much smoother. The size of my boobs were asymmetric, that is why I concentrate more on managing. This is me with uniform for training. You can see my boobs even if I wore the uniform, right? I’m glad to have the procedure done^^






3month's after

Right decision, definitely worth it! It’s been almost 3 months since I got the surgery done. The time goes so fast,, I did got really scared at first, but for my future, and as a woman, It was the right deicision. The surgeon told me I have to manage well for at least 3 months to get the best shape. I wondered so much about asymmetry, that’s why I tried to care more about afterwards. The staffs at Wonjin beauty medical group and I managed well and now I have elastic and healthy. I feel like I have S line shape body~ Moreover, girlish style clothes looks much better with sized up breasts. My friends envy me so much and they wants to get the surgery done like me! ^^








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after