Trouble Eating because of Huge Chin


Real Story : Two Jaw Surgery


"I had two problems with my jaw - functional and aesthetic. 

My lower jaw was genetically larger and more sticking out than my upper jaw, so it was basically impossible for me to use my front teeth and also hard to chew food. I had more than one problem with the aesthetic part because I just hated taking pictures. 

Every time someone would look at my face, I wanted to hide my chin because it bothered me. So I lost confidence whenever I was around other people and had a hard time meeting new friends." 



                                               Before                                                                                        After

" My lifelong wish was to have a normal looking face. Now that I think about it, I've made a very smart decision by getting two jaw surgery. Right after the surgery, it was uncomfortable to breathe, but I got better pretty soon and I started eating soft foods. After I recovered, I could take in other foods like porridge and noodles. 

It's amazing to see the changes in my face. I still have some swelling but people don't really see it. The hospital says that I need to wait a whole year for the minor swelling to go down, so I guess all I can do now is wait."





                                           Before                                                                                             After


"My friends tell me that not only has my changed but also my personality. I'm more than thrilled that I received the surgery because I am a happier person and much brighter than I was." 





wonjin plastic surgery logo


For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website


Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after