Natural Looking Double Eyelid Surgery




Natural Looking Double Eyelids 


It's been about 6 months since I had the double eyelid surgery and it's becoming really natural. My eyes are more clear than before they don't look so stuffy anymore. My facial features look clearer so when I take pictures they look a lot more focused. I've never been satisfied with my eyes but now I am! 




After I received double eyelid surgery, my friends and family tell me that I look pretty. But some people don't even realize that I had surgery because my eyes look so natural hahaha



It doesn't look like I had surgery so even my friends ask me where I had the operation. Man, I wish I had done it sooner~ thank you doctors and nurses for giving me beautiful eyes :) 




wonjin plastic surgery logo


For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website


Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after