Breast Augmentation surgery in Korea? Breast Augmentation surgery?, Wonjin Beauty Medical Group ♥

 
 
 
Breast Augmentation surgery in Korea? Breast Augmentation surgery?,
Wonjin Beauty Medical Group ♥
 
 
 
 

 
 
Real Diary in Wonjin, Breast Augmentation♥ 
 
 
 
 
Before the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
I felt so sorry for myself because I was becoming timid and shy because of my small breasts. This led me to my decision to receive breast surgery. I got various examinations like blood test and x-ray, and I am psyched at the thought of becoming beautiful!
 
 
  
1 Week After the surgery ▲
Real Diary:
After one week, I went to the clinic again, and my breasts look unnatural because of the swelling. The clinic told me the surgery was a success and I was so relieved~
 
 
 
 
1 Month After the surgery ▲
 
 
 
  Real Diary :
I always loved ribbons but I’ve never imagined that I could wear something like this.
It’s very revealing and they look so full ;) heh heh heh
 
 
 
 3 Months After the surgery ▲
 
 
 
 Real Diary:
It’s very very hot these days and sweat is just flowing between my boobies hehehe this was a problem I didn’t have until I got bigger breasts.
The texture is becoming nicer and I know they will get better in time.
 
 
 
 
 6 Months After the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
It’s already been 6 months and I keep forgetting that I got surgery.
The texture was the biggest problem for me but now it got so much better.
And now that winter has come, the pain is also gone.
 
 
 8 Months After the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
This is already my last diary. I’ve already written this diary for 8 months now. When I went to the clinic for a check-up, I was so glad to hear that
there was no sign of contraction ^^ If I continue to take care of my breasts well, then I can live with a beautiful set of breasts.
Before the surgery, I had a hunched back, but now my friends tell me I am confident. I can’t believe I didn’t receive the surgery sooner!
But I’m just happy that I am confident now that I finally get to reap what I sow.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Thank you and hope to hear from you guys soon~^^
Website : http://wonjinbeauty.com
E-mail : w.beauty@pwj.co.kr
Phone: +82.70.4700.7281 
Mobile: +82 10 4918 3309 
Wechat ID: wonjinjenny 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after