Rhinoplasty in Korea?, Best Rhinoplasty in Korea?, Wonjin Beauty Medical Group ♥

 
Rhinoplasty in Korea? 
Best Rhinoplasty in Korea?,
Wonjin Beauty Medical Group ♥ 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Before the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
I’d always wanted to hide my small eyes and bent nose.
In the past, I used glue to make a double eyelid, and for my nose shape, I would use shadinga highlighter and various cosmetics.

I love taking pictures, so I upload them online, and suddenly they became kind of popular, which lead me to go on TV. At first, I really enjoyed
appearing on TV and becoming famous, but people started judging me after seeing my real face without make-up T-T

When my small eyes and humpy nose was apparent, it was such a shock. And when I had another scene, I really started to worry.

After being recommended to visit Wonjin Plastic Surgery from people around me, I went to the clinic and finally decided to get eyes and nose
surgery! I’m a bit nervous and worried, but my expectations are high and can’t wait to get the surgery~
I want to hurry and see my good looking face~ hehe
 
 
 
3 Days After the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
My swelling has gone down a bit compared to right after my surgery.
However, my face is so swollen it doesn't look like me T.T
I want to hurry and get rid of this thing on my nose and I want to get the stitches in my eyelids removed.
At least I think I am recovering well. My nose doesn't quite feel natural but that's a okay!
I want to hurry and see my face~~^^
 
 
1 Week After surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
It’s already been 1 week since the surgery, and the swelling and the bruises have gone down a lot.
I can even go outside ^^
I am satisfied with my double eyelids and nose, and it’s so fun to show my
new face to my friends haha
The scar in my nose is not completely healed, so they only took out half of the stitches and that’s the only part that is annoying.
Now I’m just waiting for these yellow bruises to go away. Most of the swelling is gone too so I walk around more and sleep peacefully~
Just waiting for the bruises to disappear hehehe
 
 
 
1 Month After the surgery ▲
 
Real Diray:
I visited my parents. They said my face is pretty and it just makes me so happy my friends think the same way.
I kind of want more cosmetic surgery hehe
I’m not sure if it’s because my nose became hard, but my changed features are a bit awkward. My face has become so natural that if I don’t tell
people that I received eyelid surgery, they don’t know!
I am satisfied with my face and I am also considering other surgeries
 
 
 
2 Months after the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
Did I really get surgery? I feel so different in front of other people now. I am more confident and my face feels like my face hehehe
It’s awesome that I don’t have to put on make-up anymore. I’m currently recommending people like to receive plastic surgery at Wonjin hehe
it was definitely worth it
 
 
3 Months after the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
It’s already been 3 months since the surgery. I’m hearing lots of nice comments and that my face is very natural.
My friends ask me where I got the surgery, and sometimes I feel like I want to do more. My parents keep reassuring me and it’s like I’m starting
a whole new life.

Thank you Dr. Park
 
 
 
 

 
Thank you and hope to hear from you guys soon~^^
Website : http://wonjinbeauty.com
E-mail : w.beauty@pwj.co.kr
Phone: +82.70.4700.7281 
Mobile: +82 10 4918 3309 
Wechat ID: wonjinjenny 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after