Plastic Surgery in Korea. We provide high quality medical service.
Achieve new look at the best plastic surgery clinic in Korea. We provide high quality medical service. The best result is guaranteed with Korea's top medical team.
FANTASTIC SUMMER, SEXY BIKINIS, AMAZING BREAST SURGERY
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Experience the hot and fantastic summer in sexy bikinis with amazing breast surgery in WONJIN!!!
Facial asymmetry correction Before and After pictures Surgery information : Two jaw surgery, Cheekbone reduction, Chin plastic surgery < Facial asymmetry before and after front view > < Facial asymmetry before and after 45 degree view > < Facial asymmetry before and after side view > * Please be aware that depending on the individual, general complications can arise after surgery including bleeding, inflammation, infection, etc. Two jaw surgery before and after For treatment times, reservations, and enquiries come check out our website Website : http://wonjinbeauty.com E-mail : w.beauty@pwj.co.kr
Breast Reduction Surgery in Korea?, Breast Surgery in Korea?, Best plastic surgery in Korea?, Wonjin Beauty Medical Group♥ What is Breast Reduction? Many Asian women have less breast tissue so it is believed that breast reduction is a rare procedure, but on the contrary, it occurs more often than before. The average Asian women have breasts with 200-250cc of volume, but some have 400cc which is heavy physically and emotionally painful. Breast reduction procedure is more complex than breast augmentation so consulting a WONJIN specialist is important before proceeding with the surgery. It is recommended to get a breast lift after breast reduction to correct possible drooped breasts. Duration : Approximately 3~5 hours Anesthesia : General anesthesia Fasting : 8 hours before operation time Stitch Removal : 14 days from ope...
Liposuction surgery revie Before the Operation - Liposuction surgery review Eventhough I’ve known Wonjin’s expertise and good reputation for a long time but I can’t stop getting nervous as my operation day is getting closer. I wish the operation goes well so I can regain my body shape when I was so fit. 3 Days After the Operation - Liposuction surgery review I heard the news about a death due to Anesthesia side effect just before my operation, so I was worried a lot but I trusted Wonjin since they have Anesthesia specialists ready for 24/7. All the staffs at Wonjin including doctors, nurses and coordinators were super supportive. I really should put my efforts in post-operative care and thank them back with my perfect body shape. 7 Days After the Operation - Liposuction surgery review I still feel little pain when touch my body or move but it’s getting better, as well as the swelling. It seems like my recovery is very fast because my hip is ...
Comments
Post a Comment