Plastic Surgery Review : Face Contour -I can even do slicked- back hair!

Face Contour


Mary(23) surgical area: Facial contouring






[Before surgery]
slimmer face line, I will be changed

Before the surgery, I envy all the girls who are having beautiful face line and always dreamed to have those slim facial line.
But now, I am so excited that I can be like them as I decided to do the surgery.!!

I am wondering how may face will be changed after facial contouring surgery, especially facial line which used to be my concern. Also I was struggling to take a picture because of my protruded cheekbone but I don’t need to care about it after the surgery ! Haha
I want to be away from those concern and stress ASAP 






[3 days after surgery]
I am fine even it is just 3 days after

They said for facial contouring surgery, 3rd day is most swollen but I don’t feel that much difficulties and only my lips seems swollen.

There are some swelling on the bottom side of my face but it swollen less than I thought . Also I feel so great those swelling is starting to be gone.

I want all those swelling will be gone~! Waiting For It!






[7days after surgery]
makes me to expect 

A week after the surgery! Most of swelling goes to the bottom side where chin is so I can’t see exact V line, but I slowly can see the line as time goes by it makes me expected!haha It’s been a week and there is not much pain, it’s like I can straightly go to my daily activities? I hope the swelling on my cheek and chin will be more reduced but it’s been a week only so I am so excited how it will be changed~

The bruising will be gone soon also as it moves down to my neck and the color is changed into yellow! 

I will do the bandage well and swelling care for it! haha






[14 days after]
People start telling me I am prettier!

2 Weeks after facial contouring surgery~
A lot of swelling is gone and I can walk around without covering my face with mask!

There is no difficulties at all with my daily activities and everyone is telling me that my face got smaller and the facial line gets prettier haha

I will be more beautiful when those minor swelling is gone 
It feels a bit discomfort when I eat food but I can open my mouth more than before so it is getting better and better!




Korean Plastic surgery


[1 month after surgery]
My friends know as I lose weight!

I can eat any food now and there is no pain at all.
I think there are some swelling left! My friends don’t know that I did surgery and they think I lose weight!

I am so satisfied after the surgery and I always take selfie from any side and show it to friends.

The time goes so fast and I don’t feel uncomfortable, for sure!
When those minor swelling is gone more, they said there will be prettier facial line! I am so excited and happy everyday  I can definitely feel that why facial contouring surgeries have to be done from the hospital with lots of experiences and safe as I have done it.

I think I did really well to do the surgery from WONJIN!! haha




Korean Plastic surgery


[4 months after surgery]
without photo shot, my facial line looks so pretty

After the surgery, I don’t need to do photo shop after taking a picture.
I think it is a facial bone surgery which can be prettier naturally. Everyone thinks that I lose weight and they told me I become so pretty. I feel said that they don’t even notice my changes but I also feel great.

I don’t even remember my previous facial line but sometimes when I look previous picture, I can feel that there is a lot of change. Wherever I go, I feel so confident and I can do any styling with my hair.

Some of friends who know I did surgery ask me where I did because they want to. As much as that facial contouring surgery form Wonjin is more likely looks natural and smooth with facial line so It looks more feminine.!

As time goes by my facial shape and jaw line is getting prettier so it is right that facial contouring surgery shows difference as time goes by. haha

I can see my face got slimmer than before and I don’t have to hide at the back when I take pictures with my friends anymore! 




Korean Plastic surgery


[7 month after surgery]
my face suits with any cap/hat!

I like to wearing hat or cap but I couldn’t wear it well before the surgery because it shows more of my facial line, but no I can wear any hat or cap if I want to! It looks so pretty even I am wearing a hat I am enjoying to take a pictures, haha.

People used to tell me that I have strong facial image because of facial line but I don’t hear that anymore and it makes me so great!

It is so amazing that my personal image is changed with facial line only, I was afraid to be under surgery but I couldn’t feel anything because of anesthesia and I am thinking that I did really well to do the surgery. My face shape and line shows more and more as swelling is gone! I am so happy that everyone says I am prettier or lose weight a lot, and I am enjoying to meet people also.




Korean Plastic surgery


[1 year after surgery]
I can even do slicked- back hair!

It was my first time did slicked- back hair and went out during this summer. I didn’t even try before but I felt confident and facial line looks so pretty and natural after the surgery so I tried!

People don’t know that I did surgery and even I forgot sometimes haha
This makes me to think wonjin is best to be pretty naturally!
Sometimes if my customer told me I am pretty, I told them that I did and it makes me proud  My parent didn’t agree for me to do the surgery but now they brag about me! I am doing well with no discomfort, I think that I did really well and even everyone 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after