[Plastic Surgery Review] Face Contour



Plastic Surgery Review
Surgery areas: Face contour





[Before Surgery] I wanted a slender V-line
I had orthodontic treatments, but it wasn’t enough for me to achieve a slim jaw line.
So I looked through several before and after photos of face contour surgery and made a big decision to get the surgery done.
Getting a V-line face is extremely important to me.
I am especially insecure about my side view, but eventually,
I’ll acquire confidence after the surgery, right?





[3 days after] Comfort of the recovery center
I was really nervous before the surgery, but I really thank the Nurse for holding my hands and relieving me by saying comforting words like it’s not a big deal as soon as I fall asleep.
After the surgery, I spent 1 night in the recovery center , surfing on the web with compression bandage around my face.
Everything was so comfortable during my stay in the center because everybody was so kind to me.





[7 days after] Swelling treatment starts!
Finally 1 week has passed! I had swelling injection as an after care.
Today, they removed the stitches on the cheekbones and did the dressing in the intraoral areas.
I’m consistently trying hard to reduce the swells by walking around often and taking naps.
As diet, I’m eating pumpkin juice and banana shake. The best ratio for yumminess is 1 banana + half cup of milk + yakult.
They say banana is very effective on preventing infections.





[14 days after] I ate chicken soup with ginseng
I’m a coward who is extremely scared of stitch removals  I was really worried about the pain, but it didn’t hurt as I thought. I thank the nurses for comforting a coward like me and doing a great job on the dressing.
Unlike the 7th day, my body condition has recovered a lot too., and I had chicken soup with ginseng for nutrition supply.
Every single day is so exciting, seeing myself in the mirror getting prettier as the swellings subside. 





[1 month after] free daily activities~
I was worried a lot about when I could go back to daily activities right after the surgery, but it seems that time flies very fast.
I don’t have any inconveniences in my daily life anymore.
But I’m still having my banana shake since it feels good for my health.
I freely hang out with my friends in a café, eat meat wraps in barbeque restaurants 
Seeing the mirror the first thing I wake up has become my habits and I wish the swellings can subside more!



Korean Plastic Surgery


[3 months after] Face contour like a celebrity~
Not many people recognizes that I had a surgery .
I take a walk 1 hour a day and it looks very effective in reducing the swells.
My friends tell me that I’m getting prettier as each day pass and my jaw line is turning into a v-shape. I think face contour surgery changes the facial mood a lot.
I feel like a celebrity and can notice my face line getting slimmer everyday.
I’m so excited that my face would eventually be perfect after all the swellings have subsided!



Korean Plastic Surgery
Korean Plastic Surgery

[9 months after] My friends are inquiring me non-stop
My photos in the past surprised me a lot. My face then as a round and stumpy jaw line but I now have more feminine and small. Friends who know that I had the surgery keep asking me about it.
I think I really did a good job in selecting Wonjin Plastic Surgery Hospital. That means I really did get pretty right?
I’m now keeping an eye on my neck line as well.
I do a lot of neck and shoulder stretching, and I’ll continue to use V-line mask packs until 1 year! 







Korean Plastic Surgery


[1 year after] I’m so happy to live a new life!
It’s already been a year. I get a lot of questions on whether I went on a diet, rather than a plastic surgery.
I’m really happy to achieve what I aimed and longed for, which is a slender v-line face.
If any of you are considering face contour surgery, you should really research on it and choose the right hospital for you.
Also, keep in mind that taking a rest and nutrition intake is very important since you can’t eat well during the recovery period and your body could get weak.
I thank all those in Wonjin Plastic Surgery Hospital who did their best in transforming me :)
My diary, which records my satisfactory life after the surgery has come to an end 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after