plastic surgery review : Face Contour surgery! #goodbye to ugliness #hello to beautifulness



Excitement(21) – Face contour surgery



[Before Surgery] My surgery day is just around the corner!

I didn’t have much thoughts a few months ago when I made the surgery reservation, but now, everything’s starting to feel more real as my surgery day is finally tomorrow. I think it’s going to hurt a lot and I’m quite scared 
But for beauty, I can endure all the pains and I’m really determined for this.
I really surfed the web a lot for reviews, before-after photos and all information about face contour surgery.
I couldn’t imagine how pretty I’ll turn out after the surgery, and all I did was count the days until my surgery.
I informed my parent and friends about my decision and they encouraged me a lot.
I hope WONJIN can help me without a hitch!





[ 7 days after ] It’s finally my 7th day !

The only discomfort I have as of now is just eating normal foods and brushing my teeth.
I’m sleeping very well and I’m really happy that I don’t have to wear the compression bandage around my face.
Opening my mouth is getting easier day by day.
I’m so excited that everything is going to get more comfortable everyday.
I had my first stitch removal yesterday and my doctor
injected me some swelling reduction injections for faster recovery.
The stitch removal wasn’t painful at all, but it was the injection that hurt a bit. Injections frighten me all the time.
I cleansed my face and applied some sunscreen today.
My face finally looks more like a human now.
Well, it’s still swollen like a blowfish but I’m doing my best on recovery and keeping my face safe.





[ 2 months after ] I’m motivated for weight loss!

I started to eat everything including chewy foods and meat starting from the 3rd week.
The medical team advised me to avoid such foods until 2 months, but I just started chewing everything since I faced no problems.
Since I’m eating so well, my parents and my friends say that I seem to have no complications at all. But the problem is that my appetite has burst!
For the past 1 month, I was restricted with so much food and my suppressed appetite in uncontrollable now. My weight increased until 67kg 
I gained so much weight that my face last month looks slimmer.
I’m so depressed that my face got so fat after all those pain, but I’m trying to keep things positive since weight is something I can lose back again.
I was really happy that I could eat everything I want. My swellings have subsided a lot and the face look more natural.
I don’t feel any pain anymore when I touch my cheekbones and chin, I’m eating everything and I’m brushing my teeth easily.
But one thing that’s uncomfortable is that I’m still having trouble with opening my mouth widely like when I have to yawn. Guess I need more time for this.
Anyway, I’ve gained weight a lot, but I think I can get the face contour I want if I lose weight again .





[ 3 months after ] I got so pretty that I gained weight 

I was expecting a super slender face by the time I reached 3 months. But was I too greedy? As you see in the photos, I still look quite flat and the reason for this is my poor after-care.
I thought plastic surgery was a resolution to everything but it wasn’t. Originally I have a fat face and I tend to gain all the fats on my facial areas. Due to my frequent binging and drinking after the surgery, my face contour remains round… I’m deeply reflecting on myself about this.

Continuous efforts on self after-care seem very important.
It’s been my 3rd since I started after-care gain. I’m going to continue and will comeback with a better diary for my 4-month review.






[ 7 months after ] Successful weight loss?? Lol

My face is starting to look different and I think it’s because of my diet. I was also successful in maintaining the weight for 1 month!
V-line looks more prominent now for sure ! 
I’m planning to set up further diet plans and can’t wait to see more difference.
Nowadays, I often forget the fact that I went through the surgery and I realize that I did change a lot when I look through the photos taken in the past. It’s all the outcomes of money, effort and time that I invested on myself.
There are no signs of side effects at all until now. I’m eating well and chewing hard foods without any trouble.
They told me that my face will continue to change until 1 year, so I’ll do my best in maintaining a proper after-care for utmost surgical outcomes.
I don’t regret having the surgery since I’m really happy. Of course, looks aren’t everything but the surgery has given me the opportunity to adorn and cherish myself.
Women who manage their selves are cool!!
I’ll come back with a better change next month!





[ 9 months after ] V-line achieved and I feel so comfortable!!

I had jaw botox injection and I think my face got more slimmer
because of this.
The swellings have really gone down a lot and I’m not having any difficulties in eating and daily activities.
One thing for sure is that the face contour depends a lot on the weight loss. But still satisfied!!





[ 10 months after ] I’m a greedy girl!

I’m really happy with the fact that I’m still not experiencing any signs of side effects. For a better face contour, I’m getting ready for more weight loss since I need to make the most out of the surgery! Since I want to become more pretty so I’ll go for more diet!





[ 1 year after ] Pat on the back to myself!

One thing I realized after going through everything for a year, is that my surgery case is a successful one since I’m not having any complications. I recovered fast and lost a lot of weight as well. People around me say that I got very pretty and feminine. I’ve dreamt for this!!! WONJIN has helped me reach the prime time of my life!





Comments

  1. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after