From non incision to incision~




Real Story: Revision Double Eyelid Surgery with Incision







I had double eyelids but there were non-incision so they started becoming loose after some time. I would look old in pictures and it wouldn't come out nicely as before, so I decided to get consultation. Then I decided to get surgery at last.




At first, my eyes were swollen so the double eyelid lines weren't very distinct. But 3 weeks later, I am so satisfied!



The doctor removed a little bit of fat on my eyelids so my double eyelid lines look very clear and much nicer. I'm happy I went ahead with the revision surgery.


wonjin plastic surgery logo


For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website


E-mail : w.leo@pwj.co.kr
Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after