Nose Revision Surgery



Real Story: Nose Revision Surgery



This is my second surgery. I got my nose bridge and tip done 3 years ago, but my nostrils show way too much and my bridge isn't straight. My friend told me that she also had a bent nose and had to get revision surgery, and after she received the surgery, I made up my mind. I wanted to get revision surgery here too so I called the hospital and made a reservation that moment.




This is me after the surgery.
I looked kind of childish and immature but now I look all feminine. It was a long journey from my hometown, Busan, back and forth to Seoul, but I have no regrets. I'm just glad people tell me I look so much more beautiful now.







wonjin plastic surgery logo


For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website


Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after