Cheekbone Reduction and Nose Surgery





Real Story: After Facial Contouring and Nose Surgery 


I feel anxious just thinking about my former face while I am writing this post haha. I am very skinny but because of my protruding cheekbones, my face would look fat and boated from every angle in pictures. Even with a little fat on my face, I would look as if I had an enormous face, so I hated when there was wind. 



I also wanted to try tying my hair in a bun, and I couldn't wait any longer so I decided to get surgery. My nose seemed a bit wide too, making me look manly I guess... And one day I met a friend who received surgery at Wonjin, so I decided I would go to the hospital to check it out. Rather than just advertisements, when I actually saw my friend who did it, went straight to the hospital for a consultation and made a reservation for the surgery the same week. 




Like everybody else, I was scared and anxious... and 2 weeks after... I shouldn't gotten the operation sooner! My boyfriend who was really against plastic surgery, was being really cool about it and he even told me to get something done on my forehead haha. I'm thinking of doing my forehead sometime this year hehe I think many Asian women would like to have a voluptuous looking face line from the side.




I can't believe I finally went ahead with the surgery. Even without make-up, people tell me that I look pretty. The best thing I have probably ever did in my life for 25 years is this surgery. If somebody asks me if I'd rather buy a car or get surgery, I won't even have to think about the answer. 

I'd like to thank the consultant who helped me before and after the surgery, and sorry if I annoyed you with all my questions hehe I'm just hoping that my swelling will go down soon! 







wonjin plastic surgery logo


For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website


Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after