Face Lifting in My Late Thirties



Now that I'm in my late thirties, my cheeks are drooping severely so I decided to receive lifting surgery. My sister received nose surgery at Wonjin and it turned out very nicely so I didn't research other hospitals and came straight to this hospital. After the consultation, I decided to receive V lifting.


I got the surgery on Friday and when I went back to work on Monday, my coworkers thought I just received Botox or something small like that haha My cheeks are now much better and my skin has improved as well so my friends are envious of me.




I heard that if you don't take care of your skin in your late thirties, you will look a lot older. With lifting surgery, my jaw looks slim and my skin tone is much better. I give V lifting surgery two thumbs up.


wonjin plastic surgery logo


For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website


Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after