Have Courage and Change Your Life


Real Diary: Breast Augmentation

Before




Starting from high school, I was always behind my friends when it came to my body and puberty. I was short, thin, and stressed about my breasts that would not grow...
Some time during high school, I got up the courage to go into a store and buy a padded bra. I wanted to look pretty so I stuffed socks and tissue into the bra like implants haha

Now that I look back, it's kind of like a fun memory, but then, it was really devastating for me... So I started saving up from 3 years ago and decided to get surgery. It wasn't easy to go for it, but I did.

After


And one day, I met my old friend that I haven't seen in a very long time and she said she got breast surgery at Wonjin! She was flat chested like I was before, but she became smoking hot with an hour glass figure. I was so envious because she looked so pretty! So when I saw her, my fear was instantly gone.



I immediately decided to receive consultation and when I did, I stopped having doubts and I started getting courage because the doctor, consultant, and the nurses were all so kind! They made me feel safe and believe in their medical staff. The surgery itself wasn't so bad since I recovered quicker than expected, and most of all, I am very satisfied with the operation because my breasts look wonderful.



wonjin plastic surgery logo


For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website


Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after