Breast Surgery Revision from Contraction



Real Story: Breast Surgery 


I visited Wonjin Beauty Medical Group to get my breasts done again. After surgery at another clinic, I got capsular contraction which was really stressful and depressing for me. I still can't believe that it's been 8 months since I got the revision surgery haha.

I know that most women are constantly concerned about their figure and they want a voluptuous body rather than a flat chest. After some research online to get wonderful breasts, I called a few hospitals and went in for a consultation.



Now that I had revision surgery, I love wearing tight shirts and low cuts hehe and people around me say that I have a really nice figure. It's probably because of my new set of breasts. I was depressed about my breasts since high school and I'm truly glad that I went ahead with the surgery.



Sometimes I wear push up bras and padded bras, but rather than wearing heavy underwear, I can just put on a wired bra and my breasts will still look fine. Whenever I look at my breasts, I feel satisfied and so good about myself.





Thank you doctors and nurses :)



wonjin plastic surgery logo


For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website


Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after