Facial Contouring After Orthodontic Braces




Real Story: Facial Contouring 


I had orthodontic braces for over 2 years but I ended up losing so much fat on my cheeks that I had to receive fat grafting treatment. After my cheeks became gaunt, my cheekbones look unnaturally protruding so I decided to receive cheekbone reduction surgery. 




The shape of my face looked like a skull because of my protruding cheekbones and my gaunt cheeks. It was almost impossible for me to take pictures facing front :( So whenever I would take a selfie, I'd take it so that the shape of my face was not very visible. 

When I visited Wonjin Beauty Medical Group, everybody was kind and gave me a detailed explanation about the surgery. They seemed to have a very organized system so I went ahead and decided to get surgery at this clinic. 






It has been approximately 2 weeks since the surgery so I still look swollen. But I'm really loving my smooth outline or contour of my new face, and it looks like my forehead went through some changes as well so you can say I am pretty satisfied. My friends and family tell me that I look much younger and that my face is a lot smaller. I'm nervous and excited about the outcome of my face after all the swelling goes away. 

I'd like to thank all staff members at Wonjin :) 





wonjin plastic surgery logo


For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website


Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after