Goodbye My Little Piggy Nose


Real Diary: Short & Upturned Nose Correction



My nose was really upturned like a piggy nose so it was just so stressful for me. I had no choice but to visit a plastic surgery clinic. 


I heard from my friends that Wonjin Beauty Medical Group was famous for their nose surgeries so I decided to receive a consultation there. Straight after the consultation, I decided to get surgery at this hospital hehe. 


I was really worried that my nose might turn out ugly but I'm so glad I made this decision! People tell me that I look so much prettier now haha 



And on the plus side, my face looks smaller than before and my friends tell me I look more sophisticated. I wish I could just kiss the doctor who operated on me and also the medical crew who answered all my dumb questions and took care of me. 



Thank you for everything! :D 


wonjin plastic surgery logo


For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website


Phone: 82-2-534-3325


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after