Lower Blepharoplasty (Bags under eyes)



Removing bags under my eyes 





I've always been unhappy about the the bags that started forming under my eyes a couple years ago. It has definitely been getting worse but I couldn't just make a decision to do something about it. Once, a friend I know visited Wonjin Beauty Medical Group and received facial contouring surgery and upper blepharoplasty. She looked gorgeous and so much younger! So I built up my courage and decided to make a visit. 




Now it's been approximately 3 weeks since I had my lower blepharoplasty surgery and I am deeply satisfied. I feel that the area is getting better and better every day so I'm pretty excited about the final result. 

Thank you



wonjin plastic surgery logo

For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website

Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after