Breast Augmentation Surgery


Real Story: Breast Surgery for a stylish new me 


Small breasts didn't matter to me when I was a teenager. 
But when I reached my 20s, I became more interested in fashion and style, and of course, my outer appearance... 
Whenever I used to wear a v-neck shirt, my chest would look so flat that I had to fill them with a padded bra. 
However, pads only have so much effect and I couldn't wear a bikini like everyone else during the summer ;( So I made a brave decision to search online. 





When I saw that Dr. Wonjin Park was famous for breast augmentation surgery, I went in for a visit. After finishing the consultation and ending up paying for the operation, I felt like I already had the surgery that day haha I was so desperate to get the surgery and my d-day was finally here! 


I was pretty brave when the day arrived. I lay on the operation table and fell asleep. The nurse was speaking to me softly but I couldn't hear her any longer as the anesthesia rushed through my body. When I became conscious, I heard that the surgery was done and I was already all wrapped up in bandages haha It was just so hard to breathe and it felt pretty uncomfortable... I was getting a massage on my breasts after removing the bandages and it made me tear up because of the pain but I had to push through. 

After 3 months







Now it has been 3 months since the surgery and the doctor told me everything went as planned. I can now wear low cut shirt and be confident in front of my boyfriend hehe I have never been so happy. 

Thank you Dr. Park for everything! You're the best 



wonjin plastic surgery logo

For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website

Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after