Escape from Square Jaw


Real Story: Facial Contouring



Ever since I was a student, I've always been stressed out about my square looking face. I was shy and not confident about my looks so I would often hide the shape of my hideous face with my hair. I heard from people around me that Wonjin Beauty Medical Group was specializing in facial contouring, so I paid them a visit. 



The hospital was really big and spacious, and the nurses and beautiful employees were so kind and helpful. I decided to get the surgery that day after a consultation :) hehe 



It has been about 3 months now since my surgery, and my friends tell me that my face is slimmer and I look feminine. 


Now that I have escaped from my strong jaw, my life is completely different! I feel so much more confident and am closer with people around me. I want to thank the doctors and nurses who gave me another opportunity at life. 



After surgery



wonjin plastic surgery logo

For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website

Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after