Nose Job with facial contouring


Real Story: Nose Job


I decided to receive nose surgery along with my forehead and cheekbones, which have been bothering me for years. When I used to take picture before having the surgery, I would look kind of scary and like a bully because of my skewed nose and protruding cheekbones. My face overall just looked bland and flat so I never really was a fan of taking selfies or even pictures with my friends. 




After the surgery, people around me, like my coworkers and friends, tell me that my face became smaller and looks more sophisticated than before. I'm glad I don't look like a mean bully anymore. 

I can't believe it's already been 3 months since I had the surgery. I feel like when all the swelling is gone, my face will look a lot smaller hehehe Now I just love taking selfies - something I haven't done in a while. 




Thank you doctors and nurses at Wonjin for my beautiful face! 


wonjin plastic surgery logo

For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website

Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after