Non incision eyelid surgery & epicanthoplasty




Real Story: Non incision eyelid surgery & epicanthoplasty


I had epicanthoplasty for my eyes that were way too close to each other, and and non incision double eyelid surgery. 

When I was just a young girl, my parents thought I was cross-eyed because the skin on my eyes were kinda loose, causing them to look close together. So I visited a lot of eye doctors since I was young, and when I visited them, they told me to maybe consider going to a plastic surgery clinic. I was searching for a good clinic and I decided to trust their judgement and visit for a consultation. 





The funny thing is, I didn't search online or hear from my friends about this clinic. I was just having lunch with my mom nearby in Gangnam, and I just saw the clinic on the street and thought, why not visit there since it's right there? So I just randomly went it, but the employees were all so nice and my mom really like the consultant and the doctor who did the consultation for us. We decided to make a reservation that day and I went ahead with the surgery just like that. 

I used to have really tiny double eyelids, but they were faint and not very visible. The length of my eyes were also a bit short so I did epicanthoplasty along with the double eyelid surgery. It's only been 2 weeks since the surgery, but I love my eyes so far. 





My friends tell me I look better than ever, and when I told the doctor that I felt my eyes were so close together, he asked why I didn't visit sooner. Now I feel that something that has been bothering me for long is gone. 





I'd like to thank the doctor who helped me get rid of my worries and the consultant who so kindly explained to me about everything related to the precautions to the surgery itself. 






wonjin plastic surgery logo

For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website

Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after