Real Story in Wonjin?, Best breast augmentation surgery in Korea?, Wonjin Beauty Medical Group ♥

 
 
 Real Story in Wonjin?,
Best breast augmentation surgery in Korea?
Wonjin Beauty Medical Group ♥
 
 
 
 

 
 
This is Real story in Wonjin
 
 
 
Before the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
I never had a problem with my breasts until I reached my twenties. I wanted to look pretty but no matter what I wore, it just didn’t look right. I also had some love handles so my friends would tease that I grew breasts on my side. It was painful even if I tried to hide it.
 
 
1 Week After surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
I went for my check up after a week and they were so nice to me~ After the contraction shot, the doctor told me my left is a bit swollen (even though I had no idea) they took care of me very well even with so many patients ^^
 
 
 
1 Month After the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
Things are much more comfortable now. I don’t need a massage either since it’s texture. This is me wearing my bra from before. They were really big for me but now they’re too small~
 
 
3 Months after the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
Before my surgery, I would hate it when people would call me out to the pool, but now I ask first ^^ it’s only been 3 months I look so natural!  Before my surgery, I would hate it when people would call me out to the pool, but now I ask first ^^ it’s only been 3 months I look so natural!
 
 
 
150 days  after the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
After my breast augmentation, I look voluminous no matter what I wear hehehe. Maybe it's because of this particular kind of shirt but my breasts look even bigger! ^^ To be honest, when I had no breasts, I looked a bit fat...that's why after surgery I have been working out to stay in greatshape~ I want to show the world all the efforts I put in to look good. You can definitely see my improved volume from my side profile! Teehee
 
 
 
 

 
Thank you and hope to hear from you guys soon~^^
Website : http://wonjinbeauty.com
E-mail : w.beauty@pwj.co.kr
Phone: +82.70.4700.7281 
Mobile: +82 10 4918 3309 
Wechat ID: wonjinjenny 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after