Real Story in Wonjin?, Nose and Face contouring surgery in Korea?, Wonjin Beauty Medical Group ♥

 
 
 
Real Story in Wonjin?,
Nose and Face contouring surgery in Korea?,
Wonjin Beauty Medical Group ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
This patient had Nose, and face contouring surgeries in
Wonjin Beauty Medical Group ^^
This is the real story :)  
 
 
 
Before the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
I want to have a slim and long face, long and smaller nose. Smaller lips. I want to have a young look. The musicians brick and lace are sister's. I wanted to look like nyanda she has black hair out of both sister's. I like similar features of both sisters though they have facial features I like. I also want my nose to look natural. I also want to look like myself but a new me....a better me. I hope the procedures will be safe and go well.. when I get to korea I will explain further about how I want to look. But I will let you when I will be coming.. its going to be march but I will give you a date soon. Some kpop stars have similar features.
 
 
2 weeks after the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
I am so happy with my result and sharing my experience with my friends about wonjin. I feel alot more confident now. I am also going to LA this summer for different modeling auditions,wish me luck!!!
 
 
2 Months after the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
This is really a miraculous moment for me. I am very happy with my new look. Most of my friends are really impressed and I am also going for an important audition this weekend. I am actually very excited instead of nervous because I have more confidence now than before.
Dear park wonjin
I am very grateful for giving me the opportunity to get a new look and becoming more confident. I really appreciate it and can't wait to visit korea again.Thankyou very much.
 
 
3 Months after the surgery ▲
 
Real Diary:
I can't wait to visit korea again because of wonjin, I absolutely love my new look that words can't explain how I feel. Wonjin makes me consider improving my look even more. I am very confident with my new look and no longer feel intimidated whenever I go for auditions.
 
 
 
 
 

 
Thank you and hope to hear from you guys soon~^^
Website : http://wonjinbeauty.com
E-mail : w.beauty@pwj.co.kr
Phone: +82.70.4700.7281 
Mobile: +82 10 4918 3309 
Wechat ID: wonjinjenny 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after