Nose Tip Surgery: The Completion of Rhinoplasty
Nose Tip Surgery to Complete the Entire Nose- Targeted Case:
- For those who has high nose bridge but with blunt nose tip
- For those who has high nose bridge but with long or short tip
- Collapsed after rhinoplasty surgery
- For those who wants to change the shape of tip after rhinoplasty surgery
Nose Tip Surgery to Complete the Entire Nose- Type of Nose Tip:
- Nose tip requiring little correction: This method takes spread apart cartilage and ties it together.
- Nose tip that requires rising: In case the nostril cartilage width pulled together is not enough, using your own cartilage and similar materials to make the ideal nose tip.
- Nose tip that requires strengthening: Handle an upturned nose involves placing additional cartilage above the nose tip cartilage to raise it.
Nose Tip Surgery to Complete the Entire Nose- Why do people prefer nose tip surgery in Wonjin?
- It’s soft and natural by using the autologous cartilage, instead of artificial implants!
- Less side effects by covering the tip with fascia!
- Able to achieve desired nose tip shape by adjusting the height, angle, and shape!
- Able to achieve curved nose tip with hump nose, upturned nose, aquiline nose, and bulbous nose!
Source: Wonjin Facebook
Thank you and feel free to comment and share!
E-mail : email@example.com
Mobile: +82 10 4918 3309