Breast Augmentation in Korea "Best Plastic Surgery Clinic in Korea WONJIN BEAUTY MEDICAL GROUP"




Breast Surgery in Korea Real Before and After Photo's
Breast surgery in korea wonjin beauty medical group. Check out the real stories of real girls who had breast augmentation in Korea! After having the breast augmentation surgery, they have gained the volume they’ve been dreaming of.


Before

Just can’t wait~
I no longer want to be ashamed of my body and that’s why I decided to get breast augmentation! I really want to be like those big busted women who can pull off wearing a no wire bikini! A top with no wires! I will do it after surgery..
Regarding my face, I am concerned with my wide cheekbones and protruding lips. T.T People often say to me, “you look great but your jaw…“ As if that wasn’t enough I get even more stress when people say I look goofy due to my protruding lips. T.T That’s why I am finally getting surgery.
I decided on texture round type implants and for the surgical method I chose endoscope through the armpit incision. I am confident about my surgery because at Wonjin there is an anesthesiologist in residence. Being a famous and large scale clinic with medical staff specialized for surgery, I have no worries about my surgery hehe.






The day of surgery

Yow!..I let out a shriek, it hurt so much but now I didn’t even have the strength to sit up. I think the people who opt for smooth implants are very brave. Surgery itself hurts but on top of that they have to massage themselves… This surgery is definitely something I don’t want to go do twice! I hope there are no side effects!! Before I got discharged around 9:30pm, the nurses explained to me about how to measure the hemo vac and use the painkillers but to be honest I was in so much pain I didn’t understand everything clearly.. T.T

1 day after

It’s still really painful after surgery. Even when I sit on 3 cushions for support, my butt hurts and my breasts feel like they are throbbing. The pain I feel when getting up after laying down is the worst. It’s so hard to move around by myself T.T After being discharged yesterday at 2:20pm, the nurse packed pumpkin extract, surgery precautions, nude bra (a bra that covers the nipples) into my shopping bag. Soon I will visit the hospital for the 1st time after surgery, and I will get my hemo vac removed.


 event

1 week after

After my checkup, I got hungry and decided to eat some grilled meat~ Eating meat makes me the most happy hehe Even with just my compressive bra on, you can definitely see the outline of my breasts right? As you can see from my expression I am so happy after my boob job. Now I can raise my arms this much! ^^ Looking at these selfies reminds me again about my protruding lips T.T Oh~stress! I’m going to try and not be so stressed out haha. Have a great day everyone ^^*,





1 months later

I stretch every morning ~ my breasts are coming together very nicely and after the upper swelling went down, they look like tear drops. Very satisfying hehe I know that tear drops are popular these days but I like and wanted the round type more. It came out better than I had expected. Before visiting the hospital, I can’t wear a wired bra yet, but to write the diary, I tried on my underwear that I had before the surgery.. After the swelling went down, I felt my breasts weren’t as large as I had hoped, but OMG~~ my bra didn’t fit and my breasts kept trying to escape>////< Woah, I felt that they were big for reals~~








3month's after

Having big breasts!!
When I visited the hospital after 2 months, the doctor said my breasts came together nicely and that they turned out very well He said I was his top 2-3 out of 10 people he did surgery on and complimented me. I was fretting about my size but instantly felt better after hearing him say that ^^;; After coming back home, I guess they look alright, and I was just being greedy teehee
I had lost my bra that covers just the nipples, and so I was wearing my sports bra with a tank top, but it looks very glamorous doesn’t it? ~ I couldn’t even imagine this volume before.. I didn’t even pull my breasts together
The scar on my armpit is still red so I can’t go outside just wearing this ? I wish this would disappear soon! I can now raise my arms upwards.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after