Wonjin Plastic Surgery, Representative Surgeon Wonjin Park talk about things that patients should consider before ‘Two Jaw Surgery’.

Park, who is a complex of ‘malocclusion’, said, “People around me are keep tell me that your eyes and nose looks okay, but you have a very pronounced jaw line with a jutting chin, and the appearance is not important, but most of my friends keep recommended to have two jaw surgery. I have never been worried because I was afraid that it would hurt if I had Two Jaw or Face contouring surgery, but after I entered a university, I want to be as pretty as my friends. It is said that it was the first time I thought.




Two Jaw surgery is higher difficulty level of surgery compare to other surgeries such as double eyelid surgery … etc. Every time I visited and have a consultation with several hospitals, my fear increases. For me, it was more difficult to choose a best hospital than to be courageous to do Two Jaw surgery.




Through the information on the homepage and surrounding word of mouth, Park went to Wonjin Plastic Surgery. After consulting various other clinics, Park decided to have an operation with Wonjin Plastic Surgery due to the hospital size and satisfied with consultation. I met the Representative surgeon Dr. Wonjin Park (Wonjin Beauty Medical Group), and asked about the Jaw surgery that I had been considering about. ‘What is the smart way to do jaw surgery that a plastic surgeon tells you?’




Do I have to do face contouring surgery when I am doing Two Jaw surgery?

Two Jaw surgery is literally a correction of the maxilla and mandible, and once the two are corrected, the contours of the maxilla and the mandible are often shaded, so in order to improve the completeness of the more obvious and cosmetic part, there are a lot of patients do together.




 When choosing a hospital, what should I consider?

‘Two Jaw surgery’ is an area of oral-maxillofacial surgeries and also plastic surgery, but occlusion is the area of oral surgery. It is recommended to add plastic surgery to see the balance of your face, and it is right to have surgery where can perform both surgeries. In addition, Wonjin Plastic Surgery, Representative Surgeon Wonjin Park, said, “Because it is a major operation, it is important to choose a hospital that has well equipped examination, hospital, and recovery facilities for your safety and prevent for side effects. As postoperative side effect, many neurons are located around the jawbone that sensory abnormalities may occur.




Meanwhile, bleeding may occur during or shortly after the surgery, so I suggest that you should proceed after consulting with experienced professional surgeon in advance.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after