Plastic Surgery Real Diary!(Korean Plastic surgeryReview ♥ )

Before and After


Plastic Surgery Real Diary!(Korean Plastic surgeryReview ♥ )

Surgery area : Face contour (cheekbone, jaw angle, front chin),
eye, nose




Korean Plastic surgeryReview

(before surgery)

My nickname when I was in high school..

When I was at high school, my nickname was bumpy protruding cheekbone . When I get smile, talk, Cheekbone was so distinct that I should cover it By my hair and hand.. Before getting university entrance exam, I got the consultation in advance and Made the appointment for the surgery In order to get it right after finishing the exam. I can’t wait to improve my complex!



Korean Plastic surgeryReview

(7 days after the surgery)

- I was really happy !haha

Most of all I was so happy once I saw my concerned cheekbone became set inside. To give more volume on my little flattish forehead, I did fat graft as well and feel like being more dimensional and cubical myself.



Korean Plastic surgeryReview

[14 days after the surgery]

- Become so lighthearted after getting stitch removal~!!

I removed whisker part stitch, It makes me so lighthearted~~!! Since I get removed the stitch and have no swelling, It looks really natural and nobody wouldn’t know. The recovery is really dramatically fast.



Korean Plastic surgeryReview

[30days after the surgery]

- Day by day I feel as if I can fly away!!

Since there has been no swelling and bruising, It was really easy to go back to daily life. People around me also give much envious praise to me For the surgery result which doesn’t seem too obvious or unnatural. So I feel as if I can fly day by day!! I’m sure that my choice of Wonjin was the right decision. Wonjin is the best~



Before and After
Before and After

[120days after the surgery]

- friends become surprised…

3months after the surgery It is so amazing I did face contour, eyes, nose, But my friends are surprised at How can I become such pretty like this. Now I realize why good choice for the clinic is important.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after