Two Jaw Surgery Review (Korean Plastic surgeryReview ♥ )

Two Jaw Surgery Review (Korean Plastic surgeryReview ♥ )

Surgery Area: Two jaw, Face Contouring, Eye (Incisional double eyelid surgery/Multi lateral canthoplasty)




[Before Surgery] Active personality changes to introvert,,

I was stressed with my facial structure as jutting chin after I got more interested about beauty since I was a teenager. My active personality turned into introvert personality.
I love to dance so I wanted to be a singer but I was losing the confidence because of my outlook..






[ 7 days after the surgery] – No one recognize...

One of my relatives recommended me to Wonjin when I was 19 and I think I did really well to have the surgery from Wonjin beauty medical group.
The recovery is really important for two jaw surgery as it is a huge surgery, and I recover without big difficulties because the nurses were taking care of me really well while I was hospitalized ^^





[14 days after the surgery] – Removed the stitches on my eyes
The stitches on my eyes were removed on 7th day after the surgery, not from the two jaw surgery. I love the shape. I can see the difference already and I think it will look so much better when the swelling is gone!! hahaha
I expect about the future changes more and more!





[30 days after the surgery] – the jutting chin is improved a lot

There is no swelling and bruising

There are things that I have to follow after the two jaw surgery and I am following with that as the hospital explained me.
I feel so great that I can see the improvement on my jutting chin a lot.
The double eyelid lines look so natural as originally mine.






[60 days after the surgery] – I could loose weight naturally

2 months after the surgery

I should take liquid or soft food before but I can eat regular food now!!
Because of those, I could loose weight naturally.
There is no difficulties at all for my daily activities also as all the big swelling is gone!
It doesn’t matter anyway because it is school holiday…haha
I look so much younger than before.








Comments

  1. It's really nice post. thanks for shared that post with us. If you want to get slim face or removing extra fat, you can concern with best Houston Cosmetic Surgery Center. they will provide you best treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after