Plastic Surgery Real Diary : Men Plastic surgery Review!



Face Contour Surgery Review (Korean Plastic surgeryReview ♥ )

Surgery Area: Face Contour , Eye (Incisional double eyelid surgery/Epicanthoplasty), Rhinoplasty




[Before surgery] Ready to be reborn after the military services

I ‘ve been thinking a lot about my face while I was discharged from Korea military services. I used to be afraid of facial bone surgery, but I am not afraid any more, so I decided to do the surgery. They offer discounted price when I combined with eyesnose, so I just decided that I am gonna do everything together.






[3 days after surgery] – It has been 3 days, and my face is swollen

I went to the hospital yesterday and doctor said, I am inclined to get swollen easily than other patients. When I went consultation, the consultant said, they have ‘WONJIN VIP SWELLING CENTER’. At that time I didn’t listen carefully and just ignore it… lol….. I am very grateful for they have swelling care now!!!!My swellings are a lot better after I received several swelling cares.






[7 days after surgery] – I still have swelling, but I have a nose bridge now!!! Wow!!

After remove nose cast, it is my first time to see my new nose today. I still have swelling and bruising, but look at this!! Already look sharp and feel masculine haha I cannot wait to see my final nose after swelling is all gone.






[14 days after surgery] – After removed all the stiches, it is easier to talk and eat.

After removed all the stitches, I am more than satisfied with my nose. My side facial profile also looks slimmer than before even my brother and mother can see the difference too.






[30 days after surgery] – No need a mask!

I used to wear a mask when going out, but nowadays I do not need a mask. It already looks natural haha.. Sometimes, when I look at my face in a subway windowglass door, I am surprised because I look so handsome hahhahaha






[4 months after surgery] Now I understand what it means that heart leaps up when I look at his / her face

When I was young, I thought it was ridiculous when the girls said idols made my days. However, I said to this ridiculous things to myself after see my face….What the…..Anyway, million thanks to Dr. Park ..should I call father from now? haha






[8 months after surgery] Now I understand what you mean that heart leaps up when I look at my face

Before the surgery, when someone said handsome to me, I feel like it sarcasm and teasing. But these days, I feel they are true lol..







[One year after surgery] I do not regret having undergone surgery.

Now I think this is my real face. I do not think anybody will know unless my friends, who I know since I was a child, tells my before surgery face when they are drunken. I become a good-looking face (naturally lol), every my family members say just amazing. In the future, if my son wants to do plastic surgery, then my answer is 100% agree and I will recommend you to have the surgery before you get older.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after