How double eyelid surgery works?Double eyelid surgery is a type of cosmetic surgery, which is the main purpose of reshaped or creates lines on the eyelids. Over the years, double eyelid surgery has become more popular. This surgery is divided into two ways: Non-incision or Incision, you can see the differences below:
Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery
- It’s more invasive because it cuts the skin and the underlying tissue.
- Ideal for eyes with eyelids with excessive or sagging skin
- It lasts longer as a more permanent result
- Slow recovery
- A scarring of concern
Non-Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery
- It is less invasive because it does not cut the skin
- Ideal for single or unbalanced double eyelids or who has no upper eyelid fat pad
- Long-lasting results: however, the height of the fold can be reduced due to loss of age and muscle strength
- Fast recovery (No cut)
- There is no fear of scarring.
In WONJIN, we try to determine the appropriate surgical procedure according to the condition of each patient. Interesting thing: there is no two identical people, and of course there is no same eyes. Every individual is unique. When making ideal double eyelids, we must consider not only eye shapes but also overall face balanced.