♡Real Story♡ Mary’s Facial Contour Surgery





Mary had a facial contour surgery at WONJIN!

Find out more about her experiences after the surgery and reactions from her friends~








Before the surgery, I was jealous of all the girls who had beautiful face shapes and always dreamed to have a slim facial line as well.

But now, I am so excited that I can be like them as I decided to do the surgery!!

I am wondering how my face will be changed after facial contouring surgery, especially my facial line which used to be my concern. Also, I was struggling to take pictures because of my protruded cheekbone but I don’t need to care about it after the surgery! Yay!

I want to be concern and stress free ASAP.






They said for facial contouring surgery, my face would be swollen the most on the 3rd day but I don’t feel that much discomfort and only my lips seem swollen.

There is some swelling on the bottom side of my face but it less swollen than I thought. Also, I feel really great as the swelling is starting to go down.

I want all these swelling to go~! Can’t wait!







A week after the surgery! Most of the swelling goes to the bottom where the chin is so I can’t see the exact V line, but I slowly can see the line as time goes by. It makes me excited! Haha

It’s been a week and there is not much pain, it’s like I can go back to doing my daily activities.
I hope the swelling on my cheek and chin will be reduced more but it’s only been a week so I am so excited to see how it will be changed~
The bruising will be gone soon as it moves down to my neck and the color has changed to yellow!?

I will do the bandage well and swelling care for it! haha






2 Weeks after facial contouring surgery~
A lot of swelling is gone and I can walk around without covering my face with a mask!
There are no difficulties at all with my daily activities and everyone is telling me that my face is smaller and the facial line is prettier haha
I will be more beautiful when those minor swelling is gone!
It’s a little uncomfortable when I eat food but I can open my mouth more than before so it is getting better and better!







I can eat any food now and there is no pain at all.
I think there is some swelling left! My friends don’t know that I did surgery and they think I lost weight!
I am so satisfied after the surgery and I always take selfies from any side and show it to my friends.
The time goes so fast and I don’t feel uncomfortable, for sure!
When those minor swelling is gone more, they said I will have a prettier facial line! I am so excited and happy every day!
Now I definitely know why facial contouring surgeries have to be done from a hospital with lots of experiences and safe as I have.
I think I did really well to do the surgery at WONJIN!! haha







After the surgery, I don’t need to do Photoshop after taking a picture.
I think facial bone surgery allows you to become naturally prettier. Everyone thinks that I lost weight and they told me I have become so pretty. I think that they don’t even notice my changes but I also feel great.
I don’t even remember my previous facial line but sometimes when I look at previous pictures, I can see that there has been a lot of change. Wherever I go, I feel so confident and I can do any styling with my hair.
Some of friends who know I did surgery ask me where I did it because they want to as well. Facial contouring surgery form Wonjin looks natural and allows me to have a smooth facial line so it looks more feminine!
As time goes by my facial shape and jaw line is getting prettier so it is right that facial contouring surgery shows difference as time goes by. haha
I can see that my face is slimmer than before and I don’t have to hide at the back when I take pictures with my friends anymore!








I like wearing hats but I couldn’t wear it often before the surgery because it emphasized my facial line, but now I can wear any hats if I want to! It looks so pretty even when I am wearing a hat and I enjoy taking pictures, haha.
People used to tell me that I have strong facial image because of my facial line but I don’t hear that anymore and it makes me feel so great!

It is so amazing that my personal image has changed with facial line only, I was afraid to be under surgery but I couldn’t feel anything because of anesthesia. I am think I made a great decision to do the surgery. My face shape and line shows more and more as the swelling is subsiding!
I am so happy that everyone says I am prettier and that I have lost a lot of weight. I also enjoy meeting people.









It was my first time trying slicked- back hair and I went out during this summer. I didn’t even try before but I felt confident as my facial line looks so pretty and natural after the surgery. So I tried it!

People don’t know that I did surgery and sometimes I even forget haha
This makes me to think that Wonjin is the best to become naturally pretty.
Sometimes if my customer tells me that I am pretty, I tell them that I had surgery and it makes me proud!
My parent didn’t want me to do the surgery but now they brag about me!
I am doing well and haven’t experienced any discomfort. I think that I made the right choice to do the surgery and even other people agree.









                                                       w.leo@pwj.co.kr                 +82.70.4700.7281              +82 10 4918 3309

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after