Self-Test: How much stress do you have?

 
 

 
Self-Test: How much stress do you have?
 

 
Beauty tip to be more beautiful from WONJIN !
 
 
 
 
 
Check the number you feel most close to your condition for last 15 days!
Never- 0 point / sometimes- 1 point / often- 2 points
 
 
1.     I had the fearful feeling when I wake up.
2.     I cannot sleep, sleep deeply, nor wake up often during sleeping.
3.     I keep feeling someone is chasing me.
4.     I lose appetite, or suddenly overeat.
5.     I cannot concentrate, and lose the work efficiency.
6.     I don’t have good memory, so I often forget things.
7.     I believe in telepathy, sixth sense, and destiny.
8.     Everything’s a bother and tiring
9.     I once suffered from false rumor about myself.
10.   I talk and act in rough manner.
11.   I suddenly get angry with no reason.
12.   I feel uncomfortable to have heart- to heart talk with others.
13.   I easily get influenced by others.
14.   I was told that I’m careless to my family.
15.   I’m bored of my job.
16.   My co-worker once worked wild by him/herself.
17.   I once suffered because of unreasonable request.
18.   I once wanted to runway from work.
19.   I was pressured due to appointed time.
20.   People sometimes tell me I over react.
21.   I finish work late because I think too much.
22.   I want to be special than others.
23.   I easily get shy and sensitive at other’s reaction.
24.   I had a fight with my co-worker.
25.    I had to do which I didn’t wanted to do,
26.   People ignore my opinion sometimes.
27.   I wanted to change my job.
28.   I have someone who teases me with no reason.
29.   I was scold in front of many people.
30.   I think division of work I do is unfair.
 
 
 
 
Result
0-15 points presently does not specifically insecure
16-25 points have a little stress and need precaution
26-40 points have moderate stress and needs active support
41-60 points have high altitude stress and definitely require professional support
 
 
 
When stressed, it is hard to sleep well. Let’s find out about food for good sleep !
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

Thank you and feel free to comment and share!
 
E-mail : global@pwj.co.kr
Phone: +82.70.4700.7281 
Mobile: +82 10 4918 3309 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Breast Reduction Surgery in Korea?,Breast Surgery in Korea?, Best plastic surgery in Korea?, Wonjin Beauty Medical Group♥

Liposuction surgery review