plastic surgery in korea

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Breast Surgery in Korea Real Before and After Photo's





Breast surgery in korea wonjin beauty medical group. Check out the real stories of real girls who had breast augmentation in Korea! After having the breast augmentation surgery, they have gained the volume they’ve been dreaming of.


Say good bye to my small boobs


I considered so much about my small boobs and now I only have 3 days to say good by to them. I would rather like winter than summer because I can wear many clothes to cover my small breasts. I always worried about the pad in my bras. I had to sit on the corner wherever I need to wear less clothes incase the pads will show, or people notice about my small boobs. 

It was my major complex and I never thought of taking picture of it. As I took photos of before, I can’t explain my feeling with sadness. I feel kinda nervous. But I only have 3 days left and hope to get it done ASAP!















3 days after

The third day, it was hurting like death….. I think the muscle on my back is hurting because of the bands. They said my back hurts because I’m too skinny and have no fat on my back.. I will be taking hemovac out today, and was told already that it will feel strange. After that, the nurse untied the bands and I finally met my new breasts!!

7 days after

I went to Wonjin clinic for checking up and changine the band which on my breast weren’t hurting anymore after changing. The nurse told me that I will have to wear the bands at least 2 more days. After finishing the treatment, it was highly recommended not to use my hands a lot, and less exercise. I will visit the clinic after I take a good rest during my holidays.

2 weeks after

I went for my check up after a week and guee what! I got massage coupons which I can use for 10 times and given by Wonjin!! I felt like I have to get started on receiving the massage right away! I arranged the appointment at the massage shop the next days after for anti- capsular contracture injection. (even though I had no idea) they took care of me very well even with so many patients ^^






The best thing about the breast augmentation was that I don’t have to hide from showing my body to friends at spas and saunas. When I shop for under wears, I bought bras with characters on,,, Now I’m happy that I can buy sexy looking bras and pretty ones too! It is not that smooth feeling as I thought and I think it’s because of the weather’s too cold. I should massage well..






I never imagined buying bras on-line, but wear full padded bras.. Now, when I see the pretty bras online, I just order it~~ I once ordered one bra which I though it would be big enough for me. When I got them, it was too small,,,^^ so I told a friend who has similar size like mine before to buy it,,,hehe she did envy me!








No comments:

Post a Comment