Spa is the best way to heal your tired body from this cold winter!
So I will continue on the Korean spa recommendation!
Open-air spa in the depth of winter,
‘Resom Spa Castle Chun Chun Hyang’
‘Resom Spa Castle Chun Chun Hyang’ which is located in Deoksan-myeon, Yesan-gun, Chungcheongnam-do, Korea uses 100% natural thermal water for all of its facilities including various water activity and relaxation facilities.
It is very popular between families as the ratio of water activity and spa facilities is 5:5. There are many returning customers at ‘Resom Spa Castle’ as it strictly manages its water quality, temperature and all facilities. Its germanium thermal water is especially good for atopic dermatitis and other diseases such as neuralgia, arthritis, lifestyle disease and skin diseases.
Customers can enjoy all outdoor facilities including water slides as they are opened throughout the winter and you can try out more than 20 themed spas indoors.
● Location: 45-7, Oncheondanji 3-ro, Sadong-ri, Deoksan-myeon, Yesan-gun, Chungcheongnam-do, Republic of Korea (takes about 1 hour and 40 minutes by car)
● Operating hours (during winter) Chun Chun Hyang-Weekdays 9AM~6PM/Weekends and holidays 9AM~9PM (Outdoor facilities close at 8PM)
● Admission fee (during winter): Chun Chun Hyang-(Adult) 48,000 KRW/(Children) 30,000 KRW (50% off discount for admission after 2PM during weekdays and admission after 4PM during weekends and holidays)
Whole family’s spa vacation spot ‘Asan Spavis’
‘Asan Spavis’ is the first themed spa to use thermal water in Korea which is a themed spa for 3 generations with water therapy Bade pool, kids pool and open-air pool that is available through all seasons.
Its indoor and outdoor facilities which could accommodate 7,100 people at once, are providing 23 event and functional spa pool with strawberry, gin-seng, herbs, and so on according to the season.
Asan’s thermal water contains about 20 types of mineral matters and especially contains large amount of sodium bicarbonate. Thermal water containing sodium bicarbonate provides refreshing feeling after bath as the fatty matter on skin gets removed.
30% off discount is available for Kookmin, Shinhan, NH card holders and this applies on one companion as well.
● Location: 67, Asanoncheon-ro 157beon-gil, Sinsu-ri, Eumbong-myeon, Asan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Republic of Korea (takes about an hour and 20 minutes by car)
● Operating hours: Indoor Bade pool-Weekdays 9AM~6PM/Weekends and holidays 8AM~7PM, Outdoor Spa pool-Weekdays 10AM~5PM/Weekends and holidays 9AM~6PM
● Admission fee (during winter): Spa+hot spring-Weekdays (Adult) 37,000 KRW (Children) 28,000 KRW/Weekends and holiday (Adult) 44,000 KRW (Children) 33,000 KRW (50% off discount for admission after 4PM)
Hot spring located in Northern Gyeonggi’s forest lodge,
‘Sinbuk Resort Spring Fall’
‘Sinbuk Resort’ is a family hot spring resort that is located in the middle of forest lodge in Sinbuk-myeon, Pocheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea. Its rich thermal water and fresh air from the dense forest heals people’s fatigue and relieves stress from busy days. It’s Bade Pool is motived by German’s Bade Haus which could allow water therapy and various water activities including swimming.
You can enjoy various facilities selectively from various spa pools including health pool which is great for pain relief of muscle and back. This place is also great to take a rest as there are various saunas including salt sauna and oxygen sauna.
During winter, Sinbuk Resort only operates event pools among its outdoor facilities.
● Location: 571, Cheongsin-ro, Deokdun-ri, Sinbuk-myeon, Pocheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea (takes about an hour and 40 minutes by car)
● Operating hours: Indoor Bade pool-9AM~6PM, Hot spring-7AM~7PM
● Admission fee (during winter): Season pass-Weekdays (Adult) 26,000 KRW (Children) 18,000 KRW/Weekends and holidays (Adult) 29,000 KRW (Children) 20,000 KRW
Admission fee for admission after 4PM-Weekdays (Adult) 13,000 KRW (Children) 9,000 KRW/Weekends and holiday (Adult) 15,000 KRW (Children) 12,000 KRW