Eventhough they don’t have specific issue with their skin, everyone has concern about sebum. It makes your skin look dirty because of black color and it looks like your skin is not smooth.
Sebum plays the role to protect our skin but if it is too much, it cause lots of skin problem. When the sebum increases, this is mixed with skin waste, leftover make up and keratin then it became black color which is blackhead.
Blackhead can make your skin bumpy and looked dirty, also it can increase the size of pore so it needs extra care. If you squeeze the blackhead with your nail, it remains the scar on your skin. The scar on your pore area, it is difficult to remove so it needs several treatments. Therefore you must not squeeze the blackhead with your hands. Eventhough you squeeze it, the level of sebum is still high so it will make the blackhead again.
So What is the best way to treat the blackhead and after care?
- To remove the blackhead, it has to be melted rather than squeezing out to reduce the damage on the skin
- You should have treatment together which reduce the level of sebum to make the pore smaller and to prevent from another blackhead
- You need to use moisturizing cream well which is suitable with your skin type.
- You shouldn’t put too much make up and you have to remove it well after make up.
- If your level of sebum is high, you need to use cosmetics which is suitable with your skinn to reduce the acne
These procedures need lots of care so I would like to recommend to have consultation with dermatologist about blackheads and home care.